Chloé decided to use girls names for the majority of their bags. It brings a feminine, playful personality to each piece…
Marcie is iconic Chloé bag, it is inspired by the folk spirit of 70’s with raw-cut rich leather, large handles and hanging leather strips.
Its attitude is cool and fashion with round and comfortable volumes.
- Solid handles fixed onto the bag with a strong metallic buckle.
- Dedicate work and contrasting stitching work.
- Chloe logo embossed on the front.
- Hanging leather strip with refine metallic finishing.
- Handle is inspired from a tennis racket. rope recovered with a strip of leather, with a darker shade that the bag.
Chloe using different types of leather for Marcie bag.
- Calfskin is rich and supple full-grain leather:
- Chrome tanning uses chromium salts and gives a this grain and a supple leather
- Natural leather. A natural leather uneven grain, making every bag unique. The size of the grain will differ from one part of the leather to another one.
- Aniline finishing: transparent finishing to highlight the natural beauty of the leather.
- Python skin: a polish python skin with a subtle colour palette
- Pull-up effect: special treatment with wax, that gives subtle colour variations. The skin is brighter on the parts where it has been “pulled up”.
- Vegetable tanning: tanned as a leather, this python skin will tend to acquire with time.
Satchel: H 23cm, W 30cm, D 10cm
Small saddle bag: H 17cm, W 20cm, D 10cm
Across body with 2 handles and one long strap: H 24cm, W 35cm, D 9cm
Pouch: H 12.5cm, W 20cm, D 9cm
Chloé Marcie handbags made in Italy.
Picture source: google.com